Jun 7, 2008

LIAM IS WALKING!!

HOORAY!! He is a bit of a slow poke, like his sister, and me apparently. Zoey and I didn't walk till we were almost 15 months. Liam is 14 months and a week. He had to have his paci, and a mega block in each hand for 'stability'. Isn't it funny how babies do that? If they have something in thier little hand, they feel more stable. Hillarious! I love my little Liam. He made me feel so special that he would walk from Daddy to me, and not me to Daddy. Liam loves me most.



How cute!!!

4 thoughts:

Natalie Francis said...

He is so cute! The first steps are unforgetable.

Brooke said...

Ohhhh!! So cute! I love that cute little waddle back and forth, and the dive to mom at the end! Very cute!!

Berly said...

I love it!! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats buddy!!!! You're going to run your mama ragged! :)