Jun 18, 2008

Zoey is 4 years old.

(I had high hopes for this shot. She would not stop waving her hand, thus, I have to reshoot.
Still pretty cool...)

I can't believe that my little baby girl is 4 years old. Where did the time go? I am so blessed to be her mother. She makes me a better person, usually by exploiting all of my weaknesses, but that's how it goes as a parent. Zoey is a great big sister, always sharing with Liam, and taking care of him. She is very polite, the only 4 year old that will respond,"No thank you." When she doesn't want something. Her favorite foods are Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar, and Cheetos, blueberries, and scrambled eggs. She loves to be a princess, and owns every princess dress up besides sleeping beauty. I though I would document some of the things she is saying that make me laugh. (Her grand entrance)


Zoey calls her swim goggles her "swimmin' gobbles".
(Zoey 8 days old. This is the photo I used for her birth announcement)

She loves 'Toy Story', and calls it,"Inynity and Eyond!" (Infinity and Beyond!)

(Zoey at 4 months)

She loves her little brother, except when he takes her toys.


(Zoey on her 1st birthday)
She thinks Liam is a girl. She will say, "Ahh! Mom! She is getting me!!"

(Zoey at 2 1/2)


When she says her prayers, she wants to do it all by herself. When we remind her of things, like Uncle Max on a mission, She will but her little hand up to shush and say, "Here, lemme try it." And then repeat everything we said. She is independent when she wants to be.


(Zoey at 3 1/2)


Zoey still calls Daddy Damon. Still.


The princess movies are her favorite. Since she was 18 months and would sit through a movie.
She does like the transformers movie though...


(Zoey on her 4th Birthday. She humored me and let me photograph her.)



If she is hungry, she says, "Mom, I'm hungry. My tummy is grumbly."


(Zoey on her 4th Birthday, with new birthday sunglasses. DIVA!)

She uses snuggling as a way to not go to bed right away. She will yell from her bed,"Mom! Come and snuggle me!" When I am done, she yells,"Dad! Come and snuggle me!" As a parent, how do you pass that up?! I am so in love with my daughter. She is an amazing, beautiful, brown eyed, spunky, caring, sensitive, dramatic, little princess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!

5 thoughts:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Cute. Cute. So Cute!
P.S. Can you come to my house and give me Blog lessons? I'm serious. Tomorrow?

Natalie Francis said...

4 years old? It really is crazy how fast kids grow up. I love you're new blog look!

Berly said...

We love Zoey!! She makes me laugh, especially when she calls her Dad "Damon." I am glad she had afun time.

R A C H A E L said...

Sure. Call me and I'll help ya. Although Robin is kinda the expert...It is really easy.

J U L I E said...

Your blog makes me so excited to take pics of my own kids someday. I love your little family. They are so cute and it looks like you guys have so much fun. I love it.