Jun 11, 2008

My totally awesome friends.

I just have to say thank you to my friends, Kim, Michelle, Jenn, and Joyana, for helping me out the past 2 days. On Sunday night and Monday morning, I had some tomatoes. I was sick Tuesday. My stomach sounded like a boiling witches cauldron. I was camped out by the entrance of the bathroom, it was not pretty. Did I mention that my husband was out of town? Salmonella is not my favorite thing. I lost 4 pounds, but it was SO not worth it. I am still dealing with it. But how cool are my friends? Kim took Zoey Tuesday night, came over at bed time, put her to bed, and then did my dishes. (I was totally asleep the whole time, except when I was getting more pepto.) Michelle took Zoey to gymnastics, and Jenn called to see if I needed anything, several times. Joyana heard I was sick, and showed up to take Zoey to play practically all day. How great are my friends or what?! Its nice to know that if you are suffering from Salmonella, and your husband is 6 hours away, your friends got your back. Love ya!


I love this picture of Nicole. I don't know why. Just do. I had to post a photo, its my thing. And this one is really cool.

6 thoughts:

Natalie Francis said...

I am so sorry you were sick!!! I've never been that sick but I've heard it's the worst. Hope you're feeling back to your old self again. Thank goodness for friends.

Berly said...

I love that picture of Nicole. Thanks for the great pictures. I am glad you are feeling better.

Brooke said...

Oh Rach you POOR THING! I'm glad you have such sweet friends to take care of you and your kiddos. It is not fun when mom is sick,esp with your hubby gone!! I hope you're all better!

Hans and Michelle said...

That is a great picture. Glad you're better. Where were you today? Pool tomorrow?

Lisa said...

I love this picture!! By the way, I tagged you. Check out my blog.

Robin said...

I heard about this just the other day. I hoe you are feeling better!